Egg mayo sandwich is a very healthy and tasty dish. Sandwiches are the most popular and quick breakfast option. It saves your time and also gives you enough calories. Sandwiches are liked by almost every person. There are soo many varieties of sandwiches available. This egg mayo sandwich is a super easy and protein-rich option for your breakfast. It is a tasty as well as a healthy snack option.
Ingredients for making egg mayo sandwich:
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
4 slices of Multigrain bread
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
2-3 tablespoon coriander leaves
½ teaspoon herbs
Method to make egg mayo sandwich:
Firstly, boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Put boiled eggs in cold water so they peel off easily.
Then, mash the eggs with a spoon and add the mayonnaise, coriander leaves, herbs, black pepper, chilli flakes, and salt.
Mix all the ingredients properly.
Now, put the mixture on the bread and toast it on a Tawa or toaster with some butter.
If preparing in the oven, preheat the oven for 3-4 minutes at 180 degrees. Grill according to your desired taste and texture.
And it is ready to serve.
Serve egg mayo sandwich within 2 hours of making or refrigerate it until used.
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 13 minutes
BENEFITS OF EGG MAYO SANDWICH:
- Egg mayo sandwich is a protein-rich breakfast option and gives many health benefits
- This sandwich provides a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- You can also eat this sandwich for weight gain and as a post-workout meal.
- Eggs are a very good source for intake of protein. It provides energy to the body and also improves good cholesterol levels in the body.
- Omega-3-fatty acids are also present in eggs which promote a healthy cell membrane.
- Mayonnaise is rich in vitamin a and also contains omega-3-fatty acids that are good for the heart.
- Vegetarians can use corn or mushroom in place of eggs for the same mayonnaise dressing.
- And, mayonnaise can be replaced with thick flavoured yoghurt.
- Also, you can add some more vegetables like capsicum and onions to increase their nutritional value.
- However, do not consume mayonnaise in excess as it can cause weight gain
Pro-tip: you can serve this sandwich with your choice of dip or chutney. We recommend mint-coriander chutney as it never disappoints!
If you are struggling to shed weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here