Sabudana paneer poha is a perfect breakfast recipe. Most people eat sabudana during fasts. Because it contains starch and keeps you full for a longer time. This sabudana paneer poha is perfect for such times because it gives you calories as well as proteins in a good amount and helps you work throughout the day.
This recipe contains good quantities of iron, calcium, folate, and protein. So helps in bone strengthening, prevents anemia, promotes a healthy nervous system, supports heart and muscle health, and also improves blood circulation.
INGREDIENTS FOR SABUDANA PANEER POHA:
- Moti(Smallest) Sabudana – 100gm
- Paneer cubes -50 gm
- Chopped tomato -1
- Chopped Green chilli-1
- Coriander leaves-1tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Black pepper- 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 3-4
- Roasted peanuts – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Water- ½ cup
- Oil -2tsp
- Wash sabudana 2-3 times thoroughly. Soak sabudana for 1 hour before making poha.
- Shallow fry paneer cubes and put them aside.
- Now, heat the oil in a pan.
- Put cumin seeds and curry leaves in the oil and crackle it.
- Then, add tomato and green chilies and sauté it. ( you can also add vegetables of your choice)
- After that add salt and black pepper and mix it.
- Add sabudana and water and cover it with the lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- At last, add paneer cubes and roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Your Paneer Sabudana Poha is ready.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it.
BENEFITS OF SABUDANA:
Rich in calcium- being a great source of calcium helps in strengthening your bones.
Protein-rich- Sabudana contains certain important amino acids which makes it a good source of plant-based protein.
Maintain blood sugar level- sabudana taken in small servings helps in maintaining diabetes.
A powerhouse of iron- it contains iron in a very good amount which helps in treating iron deficiency anemia.
For skin and hair: the powdered or soaked mashed paste of sabudana helps improve appearance by revitalizing skin and strengthens hair because of the high amino acid content and antioxidants present in it.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here