This is healthy starter recipe, which will serve you a complete nourishment.It provides a high-quality protein source, essential for muscle repair and growth, boost our immunity and aids in healthy digestion.
This is fiber rich,filling and wholesome dish.
This healthy recipe is for all age group.
Urad dal -1/2cup
Soya flour -1/2 cup
Cucumber, grated- 3Tbsp
Paneer, grated (prefer home made)-1/2 cup
Coriander leaves, chopped -1 tbsp
Green chillies, chopped -1/2 tsp
Onion, chopped -1 tbsp
Salt -to taste
- Firstly Combine the jowar, urad dal and soya flours and salt with 2 cups of water in a bowl.
- Than Mix well to make a thin batter.
- Fold in the cucumber, paneer, green chillies and coriander.
- Heat a pan and grease it with oil.
- When hot, pour a spoonful of batter and spread it to make a mini pancake.
- Cook on a medium flame until both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with green chutney
Nutritional Value Of Soya Paneer Pancakes
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, Please take this free-body type assessment: Click here.