Greenland of Sprouts and Spinach, moong dal is rich In protein and fiber that may work well in managing blood sugar levels. Our diet plays a significant role in managing our health. Almost every disease or poor health condition is linked to a poor diet and lifestyle. Diabetes is one of the most common lifestyle conditions today which can be prevented or managed by simply opting for a healthy diet.
It helps in many problems like heat stroke, digestion problems, weight loss, LDL cholesterol bad, and sugar levels.
It best snack for breakfast or brunch it can be enjoyed by all age groups.
- 1 cup of Moong dal
- 1/2Spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Fruit salt or eno
- Oil- as needed for greasing
- Chana dal
- 5-7 pcs Curry leave
- 2 tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 5-6 green chilly
Method to make Greenland of Sprouts and Spinach
- Soaked 1 cup of mong dal for overnight next day drain it the morning ,next day sprouts started come out .
- Chopped the spinach leaves.
- Boiled the sprouted mong dal let it get cool down.
- Mixed moong dal , spinach leaves and curd blender it in the blender will becomes a smooth paste form.
- Add salt and fruit salt in the better stere it for 1 min.
- To prepare the seasoning, heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds in it. When mustard seeds splutter, add hopped green chilies, curry leaves, nuts and chana dal small amout for the taste . Fry them all till it become golden brown.
- Grease the idli molds with minimal oil, put a spoonful of batter in each mould, and steam for about 10-15 minutes.
- Demould the idlis carefully and serve it
- Served it with sambhar and coconut chutney or pudina chutany.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here