Homemade banana raisins chana smoothie is healthy and helps us to maintain our diet. Because it tastes yummy and is also a health-conscious recipe, it includes dry fruit also, you are getting bored and tasteless because of your diet plan then you can have it after having this you got yummy tasty smoothie in your diet plan and you can likely have it regularly cause you know it is tasty and also healthy, having it didn’t break your diet plan. and it is also a protein-rich smoothie.
Homemade banana raisins chana smoothie dates and raisins are naturally sweet, rich in fibre and packed with energy for your family.
surely you have your go-to fruit choices in smoothies, like strawberries, mangoes and bananas. yes, you can add apples to any of these kinds of smoothies. but today’s recipe is especially about bananas.
INGREDIENTS FOR BANANA RAISINS CHANA SMOOTHIE :
- roasted chickpeas 1tbsp-40.3cal
- roasted peanuts 1tbsp-51.3cal
- cashews 5-41.7cal
- raisins 1tbsp-27.9cal
- roasted flax seeds1/2tbsp-27.5
- banana 1-117.2cal
- unsweetened cocoa powder 1tbsp-15cal
- cinnamon powder 1/4 tbsp-1.6cal
- plant-based protein20g-73cal
CHICKPEAS, CASHEW, RAISINS, AND DATES, PEANUTS SOAKED OVERNIGHT.
METHOD OF BANANA RAISINS CHANA SMOOTHIE :
- STIR THEM PROPERLY
- CUT BANANA IN SMALL PIECE
- THEN ADD ALL OF THEM IN A JAR THEN ADD ROASTED FLAX SEEDS, UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, CINNAMON POWDER, AND PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWDER THEN YOU CAN ADD WATER OR PLANT-BASED MILK.
- GRIND THEM PROPERLY
- SERVE IT IN A GLASS AND ADD SOME ROASTED PEANUTS AND PISTA.
HERE YOUR HOMEMADE BANANA RAISINS CHANA SMOOTHIE IS READY HAVE IT AND ENJOY IT
FOR MORE RECIPES:https://fitpiq.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=9379&action=edit