When we think about eating chicken, our mouth gets filled with water. But then we thought about its long and complex cooking process and we drop the idea of cooking it or ordering it from outside. So, here we are giving you a very simple homemade process of cooking grilled chicken. It not only fulfills your cravings but also gives you good nutrition and prevent you from eating unhealthy type of chicken recipes from the outside.
Grilled chicken is a healthy lunch or dinner option. You can eat this grilled chicken with different types of salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and more. Also, you can refrigerate them after cooking and store them for 2-3 days. So, this is a healthy and quick go-to option when preparing for lunch or dinner.
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
¼ Cup Olive Oil
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Garlic Paste
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Oregano
½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- At first, take a small bowl and whisk olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic paste, pepper, oregano, salt, and chili flakes.
- Then, keep the chicken in a pan and pour marinade over the chicken.
- Now, keep it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- After that, place the chicken on the griller and grill from each side for about 5-8 minutes. (grilling time depends upon thickness).
- When your grilled chicken is ready, wait for 5-10 minutes before slicing or serving
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time:30 minutes( plus time of marination)
Tip: If you want to refrigerate the chicken, then keep it whole(avoid slicing).
Wrap chicken in an airtight bag then refrigerates it to avoid contamination.
Benefits of eating grilled chicken:
- It gives high protein content and supports muscle mass building.
- Strengthen your bones.
- Helps in weight management.
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases
- Boosts your immunity.
Hope you like the recipe.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here