Marwadi kairi launji is instant pickle from Rajasthan that tickles your taste and gives you khata-meetha magic and marwadi kairi launji is tempered with fennel seeds and raw mangoes it is a type of raw mango chutney which is serves with parathas and makki /bajra rotis .Moreover raw mango stimulates gastrointestinal tract to secret various digestive enzymes as they reduce digestives problems, acidity, indigestion ,constipation and also improves dehydration problems .
Ingredients for kairi launji
- 1cup- peeled raw mango cubes
- 1/2 tsb-fennel seeds(saunf)
- 3 tsp- red chillli powder
- 3 tbp- coriander powder
- 1/4 cup turmeric powder
- 1/3 cup-jaggery
- slt as per taste
- 2 tbsp- oil
- Firstly, to make kairi launji heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds and raw mango and saute
- Secondly, add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, jaggery and salt and stir and simmer till it dissolve completely
- Then, allow to cool completely
- Finally, serve it with parathas /rotis
- You can store this launji in refrigerators for 1 week in air tight containers .
- Additionally, you can add some amount water for making it soupy .
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here