This is An Wholesome snacks which is ideal for all the age group.
The best part of wraps is it is easy to carry and quick to make.
It contains vary high amounts of dietary fiber, high amounts of vitamins and protein. Beans benefits are good for heart disease, prevention to fighting cancer and lowering cholesterol and wight in between.
veggies in wraps makes the dish fiber rich which is good for digestion.
1.Beans-1 cup cooked
2.Broccoli/Cauliflower florets, blanched and chopped- 1/2 cup
3.Onion-chopped -1/4 cup
4.Capsicum-slice -1/4 cup
5.Tomato, chopped -1/4 cup
6.Ginger- green chilli paste- 1/2 tsp
8.Garlic finely chopped-1 tsp
9.Salt to taste
10.Black pepper, ground to taste
11.Any millet roti (jaun/ jowar/ ragi/ amaranth/ oats/ bajra) 1
- Firstly Heat the oil in a pan. Add garlic and saute over a high flame for few seconds.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, onions, capsicum, broccoli, beans, tomato and saute for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add salt, pepper and water (1tbsp) and simmer till the water evaporates.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Make Jaun/ Jowar/ Ragi/ millet roti
- Now add mixture as filling Over the roti and roll it.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Value Of Beans and vegetable wrap
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, Please take this free-body type assessment: Click here.