EASY KETO COOKING !!!
This Keto Chicken Nuggets recipe is about to change the way you think about eating low carb! They are everyone’s favorite keto recipes made with simple ingredients found right in the kitchen, and it is the best way to enjoy a quick and easy lunch that fits the keto diet.
Homemade chicken nuggets are a super easy keto recipe to make using Chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, almond flour and few spices. They are a recipe that the entire family will love and are far healthier than the fast food restaurant version of chicken nuggets.
- 2 Eggs, Whisked
- 4 Medium-Sized Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Psyllium husk (more if needed)
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika (optional)
- ¼ Teaspoon ground black Pepper
- ½-1 Cup Oil For Frying
Super simple stuff, right? let’s dive into the recipe Now……
How to make keto chicken nuggets
- Chop your chicken breasts into small nugget-shaped pieces – and depending on how big you want them, that could be about 1½ to 2 inches thick.
- Place the nuggets in a bowl, and set them aside.
- Now Mix your seasonings – the salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper – in a small bowl accordingly, until well-combined.
- After that, Sprinkle your seasoning mixture over your chicken, and stir until each piece is completely coated with it.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl.
- Add the egg mixture to your bowl of chicken pieces. Now, Mix everything up until each chicken pieces are thoroughly coated in the egg wash.
- Add the psyllium husk in a separate bowl to make your breading.
- Now all that’s left to do is to dip the chicken pieces in the breading, and coat evenly.
- After seasoning and breading the chicken nuggets appropriately, you can start frying them.
- Now after all this preparation, Heat your oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and fry the nuggets in batches until golden brown and fully cooked – and it should take about 3-5 minutes on each side to do this.
Note : By the way, it’s really important during this step not to overcrowd the pan- you’ll not only risk dropping the temperature of the oil but also will end up with greasy chicken nuggets.
Then, just serve on their own, or with some sugar free ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
For more recipes: Click here
Hope you like this recipe.
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here