Beetroot leaves is also called beet green.Beet greens are packed with high amounts of vitamins and nutrients, including iron, protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and fiber. Therefore, beet green stir fry is an extremely good choice of food.
They also are extremely low in calories, fat, and cholesterol. Don’t throw away those green leaves that top fresh bundles of beets. The stems and leaves from beets are totally edible and extremely delicious
learn how to make Stir fry garlic paneer recipe
Beet greens contain high levels of nitrates which improve blood health and help lower blood pressure. Nitrates are also incredible for increasing oxygen levels and greatly improving cardiovascular function.
Ingredients to make Beet green stir fry
- 1 bunch beet greens with stems Roughly chop the greens and chop the stems into a fine dice.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, small finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- Half chili
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup rava
- 1 cup water
- pinch salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take a nonstick pan put one tablespoon of oil at a medium flame.
- Add onions, chili, beetroot stems and garlic in the pain
- Cook it untill onions are softened and transparent.
- Then add 1/4 cup rava in it. Roast the rava and stir it continuously until it smells toasty do this for about 3 minutes.
- Now add turmeric, cumin and chili powder.
- Add beetroot green leaves and 1 cup water and salt according to your taste.
- Cover the nonstick pan and Cook this for 5 minutes, stirring once about halfway through.
- Uncover it and cook it for 5 more minutes while stirring often.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice over it mixed it properly.
- Now you can serve in the plate and enjoy this nutritional dish
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here