Chili- Grilled Pineapple Crunch is a nutrient also antioxidants that can fight inflammation. Pineapple is also Ananas comosus. This has loads of health benefits that can aid in good digestion also boost our immunity. This fruit is helpful in improving your hair, skin, also bones.
learn how to make Grilled Mushroom with Herbs- A tasty appetizer
This grilled pineapple is sweet, juicy, also delicious! You can serve it also a sweet dish as this have its natural sweetness.
The Chili- Grilled Pineapple Crunch recipe is such simple to make it. Health benefits follow.
- Low in calories and fat
- Good source of fiber
- Packed full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Excellent source of vitamin C which supports immune health
- Excellent source of manganese which supports bone health
- Contains Bromelain, a group of enzymes that may ease digestion
- As part of a plant-based diet, may decrease the risk of chronic disease
- It also decrease inflammation
- May suppress the growth of cancer
- This May also help to speed recovery after surgery or strenuous exercise
Ingredients for Chili- Grilled Pineapple Crunch
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Black salt
- Sasson seed
- Firstly Peel pineapple, Secondly removing eyes from fruit.
- Cut pineapple lengthwise and remove the core from it.
- Take a bowl add brown sugar, olive oil, honey, chili powder, line juice, also add pinch of salt mix all the material completly.
- Soked the pineaple for 1hour or over night . When you soaked this for over night taste it will become too taste .
- Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat 7-8 minites heat them from both sides. gradually will turn into golden blown.
- According to your taste add seed astopping on it.
- Hence you can enjoyed it.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here