Easy to make french beans toast recipe. Then mixed vegetable filling is placed on top of crisp toasted bread and then served hot or warm. This is the perfect breakfast. Very easy to make.
Green beans are high in vitamin K, and they also contain a decent amount of calcium. These nutrients are important for maintaining strong, healthy bones and reducing your risk of fractures.
French beans are very low in calories and so individuals who want to lose weight or are calorie-conscious can consume these in good amounts. Additionally, these beans contain minimal amounts of sodium, cholesterol and saturated fats, which makes them the best natural aid for weight loss
What are the Ingredients used for French beans toast?
- 1 Big size bread slice
- 30gm patato
- 25 grams French beans
- 20 grams of pea
- 20 grams of carrot grated
- 20 grams of cabbage
- ¼ tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ tablespoon of mango powder
- ¼ Tablespoon of oil
- Salt according to taste
Method for preparing Masala French bean toast?
- Firstly take a pressure cooker add water and add Potato and boil them.
- Secondly that boil the French beans chopped also.
- Then take pan add oil add boiled French beans, and chopped carrot also.
- Also mash the all potato and mix them all together.
- Now add salt accordingly to your taste.
- Also add pepper powder, lemon juice and mango powder.
- Then take non- stick pan applied oil on the pan and take a bread slice apply the mixture on the bread.
- Bake the bread from both side till it become golden brown.
- Now you can serve with side cabbage saute on the plat.
- You can garnish with Masala French bean toast with season on it and serve with mint chutney.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here