Cabbage is low in calories but nutrient-dense, boasting an impressive amount of fiber vitamins C, K, and B6, plus a whole host of antioxidants. Cabbage has also been linked to several positive health outcomes, including reduced incidence of heart disease, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as improved digestion. So here is a quick cabbage apple twisty recipe for you.
learn how to make Easy to make Apple Crumble Pudding
A quick sauté keeps the cabbage slightly crisp as the apples begin to soften. Apples are not just crunchy, sweet, and satisfying. Apple is a smart diet, they can help protect against serious diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and more. Consider them your healthy fruit. Easy To Make Cabbage Apple Twisty dish combination of apple and cabbage gives a delicious taste.
Cabbage is one of them, being the most nutritious and best-tasting veggies of the Winter season. Then it is packed with powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients, and it has anti-inflammatory benefits.
What are the Ingredients needed for easy to make Cabbage Apple Twisty?
- 1 Sliced red cabbage ( I not able than normal cabbage)
- 2 medium-size sliced apple
- 1 medium chopped onion
- tablespoon of black salt
- Pinch of dalchini
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- ½ liter water
- 1 lemon juice
- Salt according to taste
- Artificial sweetener
How to Easy To prepare Cabbage Apple Twisty ?
- Firstly a non-stick pan put oil and heat it.
- Then Saute onion for a little till it becomes soft and golden brown.
- Now add grated apple cook it for a few minutes till it becomes golden brown to make easy to make Cabbage Apple Twisty.
- Then Add sweetener, cloves, black salt according to the taste, cinnamon vinegar, salt mix all of them well.
- Then add one tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now add chopped cabbage and cover with the lid for 5 minutes till it becomes soft.
- Finally easy to make Cabbage Apple Twisty dish is ready to serv.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here