Garlic Milk offers several potential health benefits. Firstly, It is very effective remedy for variety of conditions like Sciatica, low back pain , chronic fever etc as it contains anti inflammatory compounds. The combination of Garlic & Milk helps relieves indigestion, bloating, and cramps.
Morever, it prevents harmful free radicals from forming in the bloodstream and can be used as a means to reduce cholestrol. This acts as an expectorant, alleviating respiratory problems such as cough, congestion, and bronchitis. It soothes respiratory passages and promotes easier breathing.
Furthermore, Garlic contain compounds with anti-inflammatory properties. This helps in reducing inflammation and alleviating associated discomfort. Garlic Milk serves as a rich source of antioxidants. These antioxidants protect the body against damage caused by free radicals, reducing the risk of chronic diseases and promoting overall well-being.
Lastly, it promotes relaxation the aromatic blend of Garlic and Milk creates a calming and soothing effect. Sipping on this can help relax the mind and body, promoting a sense of tranquility and reducing stress.
- 1 teaspoon crushed Garlic ( 3 to 4 Garlic cloves)
- 1/4th Cup Milk
- 1 Cup of water
Instruction to make Garlic Milk
- Crush Garlic slightly using a mortar and pestle to release flavors.
- In a small saucepan, combine Garlic , Milk and water.
- Place the saucepan on medium heat and bring the it to a boil with continous stirring.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 5 minutes to infuse flavors by reducing it to half.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and strain.
- Pour it into into the cup and serve hot.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here.