Curd oats!!! Have you heard it before ? It sounds little different but Do you want to try out a new and delicious recipe this weekend? Then, here comes a dish that you might not have heard of ever! Curd Oatmeal recipe is cooked using oats, yoghurt, ginger, onion and ground spices. You can enjoy this oats recipe in breakfast along with a Bread or Eggs . This vegetarian recipe is low in fat and can be tried by those who are constantly worried about their Gut health. Oats and curd, both the ingredients are loaded with nutrition and are counted as super foods. If you are bored with the your same curd rice options, then you must try this easy and different recipe at home!
This Fusion recipe will be ready in under 15 minutes and can be enjoyed any time of the day.
you can also try our few other easy recipes like HOW TO MAKE APPLE OATS SMOOTHIE? and Easy Apple-Banana Oats Pudding in 10 minutes- Healthy breakfast and Overnight Oats bowl
Come on lets start with our recipe……
- 1 cup Oats Instant
- 250 ml Beaten Curd
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Pinch Asafoetida of
- 1 teaspoon lentil Urad Daal Split /1 teaspoon Bengal Gram Chana Dal
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger Grated
- 1 green chilli or red Chilli
- 1/4 Mustard
- 4 – 5 Curry Leaves
- water as required
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt as required
Preparation of Curd Rice
- Pour boiling water over the oats. Cover the pan and keep it aside for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes drain the water .
- Whip curd and add oats, salt and mix.
- In a small pan heat oil.
- Add Asafoetida, and then the dals.
- Once the dals are pink in colour add the grated ginger. When the ginger has changed colour, add mustard and cumin seeds. When the seeds start crackling add green or red chilly and then curry leaves. Pour the tempering over the curd and Oats mixture.
- Add salt as per taste
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Your hot Curd oats is ready to serve !!!! Enjoy……..
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE...For further likewise recipes do visit our page
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here