These Roasted Masala Peanuts, crispy n crunchy, wrapped in gram flour is an addictive snack. First of all, as you know peanuts come in the category of healthy snacks. And this healthy snack actually remains healthy if not fried. And in this recipe, we are roasting our peanuts. I used just one teaspoon of oil in 200 g of peanuts.
A good source of protein hence good for those on a vegan diet.
What are ingredients need to make Air Fryer Masala Peanuts ?
They are peanuts mixed in chickpea flour, spice batter and then air-fried to a crispy coated consistency.
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ teaspoon saunf or anise seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ajwain or carom seeds
- ½ cup shelled raw peanuts with skin
- ¼ cup laddoo besan or coarse chickpea flour.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder according to your taste
- ½ teaspoon roasted coriander seed powder
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder
- ½ teaspoon aamchur- raw mango powder
- Sea salt to taste
- About 2 tablespoons water
- To make the Air Fryer Masala Peanut Bhuijia
How to make masala Air Fryer Masala Peanuts ?
- First take raw peanuts, then have taken skinned ones.
- Secondly rinse them in freshwater. You don’t have to soak them. The purpose is to just make them wet.
- Them in a strainer so that excess water drains out.
- Now in the bowl Combine the oil, anise seed, carom seeds gram flour, salt, red chili powder, whole spice powder chat masala, and oil and peanuts in a bowl.
- Rubbing with hands so that all the peanuts are coated with the dry mix. Just see mixture mix it well.
- After that start adding little water, a little at a time, and rubbing side by side. We add little water so that the gram flour sticks nicely to the peanuts. So that it taste good.
- Now spread these in the air fryer with hands, separating them as much as possible.
- Just see the it do not get overlap.
- Air fry for 3 minutes, then take out the basket, separate the peanuts lightly and shake the basket so that peanuts do not stick there. Again air fry for 5 minutes more.
- Then take out and tray spread peanut and leave them open. Do not cover. After some time they will be crunchy. When it became cool down.
- Then store them in an airtight container.
- Finally you can enjoy the crisp snake in evening or morning.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here