Egg bhurji paratha is a very healthy, Palatable and most unique paratha packed with the power of protein.
By the way Eggs are my all time favorite, cooked any way poached, boiled, soft boiled, sunny side up, omelletes but my fav is scrambled, with lots of veggies and corn with a dash of black pepper. Better if sandwiched in toasted bread. I can eat eggs in every season throughout the year.
I make the egg bhurjis at home very frequently when I don’t have any subzi options. One day thinking out of the box I made stuffed Paratha with egg bhurji and trust me it turns out too good, that my entire family enjoys it.
So lets start with the recipe of EGG BHURJI PARATHA
Serving size – 2
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Chopped Garlic
- Grated Ginger – 1 no
- Chopped Onion – 2 no
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 no
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Egg – 4 no
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Chapathi Dough
- Ghee (Clarified Butter)
METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a nonstick saucepan and add 2 Tsp’s of oil.
- Add the chopped garlic, ginger, onions and green chilli. Sauté until the onions turn transparent.
- Season it with some salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Pour the four eggs into the pan. Mix well.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well and give it a quick stir.
- Now Check for seasoning. Your egg bhurji is ready!
- Sprinkle some wheat flour on a flat surface.
- Take a little chapathi dough and roll it in your palms to form small balls.
- Roll out the dough using a roti roller, making the ends thinner.
- Take a little bit of the bhurji and place it in the center,
- Seal the Paratha like how you seal momo’s and gently roll it out again.
- Tawa-fry the Egg Bhurji Paratha on both sides by drizzling only 1 tsp of ghee on it.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here