Everyone loves dosa, therefore it is time to create a north indian-south indian fusion of palak paneer dosa. This South Indian dish is not only very tempting but also delicious and nutritious. The dosas are prepared in many other ways instead of the traditional one like cheese dosa, chinese dosa, etc.
If you have got bored of having dosa the traditional way with chutney and sambar, then why not experiment with something new and delicious. We have brought you this palak paneer dosa which is visually appealing and appetizing as well. You can enjoy it as it is or with some homemade chutney of your choice.
This dosa is filled with the goodness of spinach and paneer. Spinach is a good source of vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, iron, folate, and potassium. On the other hand, paneer is a rich source of protein and calcium.
This dosa is simple and quick to make. So, without any due, let’s start with the recipe!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
Total time: 45-50 minutes
- Dosa batter (readymade/rice-urad dal)-3 cup
- Boiled spinach puree-1 cup
- Paneer (cubed)-100 g
- Salt to taste
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Onions chopped-1/2 cup
- Green chillies-2
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Tomato (chopped)-1/2 cup
- Garlic-ginger paste-1 tsp
- Cream-2 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, take dosa batter in a bowl, add salt, mix well and set aside for few minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the masala filling, heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, green chili, ginger-garlic paste and chopped onion in it and saute until golden brown.
- Next, add chopped tomato, salt, garam masala, spinach puree and mix well until the water is evaporated.
- Furthermore, add paneer cubes in the pan and mix well again. Now, your dosa filling is ready. Keep it aside.
- Next, to make dosa, spread oil on a non-stick tawa, spread a ladle full of batter to a thin round dosa and also drizzle some oil all around the dosa and let it cook till the underside is golden.
- Lastly, spread the filling mixture on the dosa and roll the it and remove it from the tawa.
- Finally, serve it with tomato chutney or coconut chutney.
How to make dosa batter?
Take 2 cup rice and 1 cup urad dal and soak them separately in water for 4-5 hours. Drain out excess water from dal and rice. Grind the rice and add water as per need for grinding rice. Now finely grind dal. Take out both the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Allow the batter to ferment for at least 12 hours.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here