Everyone must have heard about the Amla dishes such as Amla pickles, murabba, juices, candy, etc. But have you ever made or eaten amla ki sabzi?
In winters, Amla is found in almost every market and in abundance. So, it is easily available for you. Amla is a power house of goodness. It is brimming with anti-oxidants such as vitamin C which is very good for skin and hairs and also for your strong immune system. Also, it is rich in vitamin A which is good for your eye sight. It is loaded with chromium which aids in reducing bad cholesterol and also helps stimulate insulin production which is really good for diabetics. So it is a good idea to use amla daily in your diet.
This recipe is very simple and quick to make and stays good for almost a week in your refrigerator. So, let’s quick look into the recipe!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Amla (chopped into 4 pieces)– 8-10
- Green chili –
- Oil – 2.5 tbsp
- Hing – 2 pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Carom seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – As per taste
Amla ki sabzi banane ka tareeka:
- Firstly, wash and cut the Amla into 4 pieces and remove their seed and chop green chili.
- Secondly, take a frying pan and put oil in it and heat it. Once hot enough, add hing, cumin seed and carom seed in it.
- After frying them, add turmeric powder, coriander powder to the frying pan and fry the mixture for at least 1 minute.
- Now, add Amla, green chili and salt in the mixture. Stir fry it for few minutes and cover the frying pan with a lid and let it be on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes and stir in between occasionally.
- Lastly, check if they are cooked and if its still hard, cover them again and let the frying pan be on low flame for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Finally, you can store them in the refrigerator and you can take them along with your rice or chapatis or use it as an instant pickle to increase the taste of your meals.
(Tip: You can also add some sugar or jaggery if you like it sweet)
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here