Pea dhokla at home will be rich in fiber and one of the best plant-based proteins in it. Green peas dhokla is a wonderful snack to be enjoy on the weekends. Then it can be eaten as breakfast, main course, starter, or as a snack. Peas dhokla at home is a healthy version of the popular Gujarati dhokla which serves as a complete meal in itself.
Eating protein increases the levels of certain hormones in your body that reduce appetite. Then they works together with fiber to slow digestion and promote feelings of fullness.
learn how to make Vrat ka Dhokla(Navratri Special)
What are the Ingredients of pea Dhokla at home?
- 1 cup gram besan
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 tsp ginger garlic green chili paste
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- to taste salt
What are the ingredients of tempering pea Dhokla at home?
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- Pinch hing
- 1 green chili split
What are the ingredients needed for pea dhokla at home for garnishing?
- 1 tbsp coriander Chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut grated
How to create tempering for pea dhokla at home?
- Take another pan add oil heat for a few minutes and put mustard seeds it will crackle.
- Now add the green chilies and hing and urad dal.
- After that turn off the stove and allow it to rest for around 2-4 mins.
- Then remove slowly and cut into the desired shape.
- Remove from stove and add 10 tbsp of water.
How to prepare pea dhokla at home ?
- Firstly take 1 cup of pea and add water to the mixture grinder. Add little water to get a dropping consistency. Then it will form a Smooth pure will form.
- Secondly take a bowl mix together the besan flour, pea puree, salt, ginger- chili paste, sugar, yogurt, and salt into a smooth batter.
- Then add the baking soda to the batter. Pour the remaining water over it and mix well.
- finally add all the other ingredients to the pasta and mix well.
- Grease a shallow vessel with oil. After that put the better inside the bowl.
- Finally Place the vessel in the steamer and steam on a medium flame for 20 mins. Insert a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, it is done
- Now pour the tempering on the dhokla and also
How to make pea dhokla chutney at home?
- Firstly to make pea dholak chutney soak the tamarind in water, overnight, or for 4 to 5 hours.
2. secondly With your hands, squeeze the pulp from the tamarind in the same bowl or pan. Strain the pulp and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a small pan. Fry the cumin seeds first. Keep the heat to a low. Then add the spice powders – dry ginger powder, hing, and red chili powder. Mix well.
4. After that add the strained tamarind pulp. Cook for 2 to 3 mins.
5. When cooled, store the Tamarind chutney in an air-tight dry jar or container. Refrigerate and serve whenever required.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here