Sprouts khichdi is simple yet, satisfying. And it is a complete meal itself. Yummy khichdi is the best solution for busy or lazy days. In addition to that, this can be done even more quickly with a pressure cooker. Likely, this is a traditional recipe of India and can be served as a Prashad for festivals.
Sprouted green gram, also known as mung beans or moong. They are a rich source of fiber and are fat-free. Due to their high fiber content, they are filling and extremely healthy. Some of the sprouted green gram benefits include improving eyesight, enhancing bone and heart health as well as enhancing the immune system.
learn how to makeEasy to make Sprouts Poha in 2 ways
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
How to make sprouts kichari in 30 minutes?
- 1 cup sprouted Green Moon
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic and green Chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp Jeera / Cumin seeds
- pinch of hing
- 8 to 10 Curry Leaves
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 tsp red Chilli powder
How to prepare sprouts khichdi in 30 minutes?
- Firstly Wash and soak rice in water 2 to 3 times so all the dirt gets removed.
- Then put 1 tbsp of oil into the pressure pan.
- After the oil is heated add cumin seeds and let them sizzle up.
- Then add hing and curry leaves.
- After that then add garlic and green chili paste, mix and allow it to cook for a minute.
- Also add tomato, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and turmeric powder. Mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add rice and sprouts together and mix well.
- Also, add water and salt, mix well.
- Then Close with the lid and hear about 3 to 4 whistles.
- After the rice is cooked and all the pressure has gone, open the lid and give it one more stir.
- Finally, Serve it hot.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here