Soups are comfort food in cold winters. It fills your body with its warmth and delicious flavors. The cauliflower is a low carb vegetable which is perfect for those looking for weight loss. Hence roasted cauliflower soup can be a really good option for an evening meal.
This roasted cauliflower soup is a blend of a few simple ingredients to create the perfect tasty, low-carb soup recipe. This is a simple and delicious recipe. The taste is creamy smooth and has a slight nutty aroma because of roasted cauliflower.
I love everything which is made of cauliflower whether its gobhi paratha or gobhi sabzi. It gives a sense of satisfaction to me. This soup also gives me the same satisfaction with its amazing taste and warmth. I assure you that after you try this recipe, you will feel the same way.
So, let’s look at the recipe!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Ingredients for roasted cauliflower soup:
- Cauliflower, broken into florets-2 heads
- Black pepper powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Olive oil-2 tbsp
- Onion, chopped-1
- Cloves garlic (with skin)-4
- Water-6 cup
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, in a large baking tray, place the cauliflower florets, and season it with salt and pepper and spray the olive oil cooking spray evenly on the cauliflower.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Set the baking tray in the oven and roast it for 15 to 20 minutes. After the roasting, remove the tray from oven.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot, and cook the onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Now, add roasted cauliflower in the pan. Pour in the water, season with salt and black pepper, and simmer until all the vegetables are tender.
- Lastly, blend the soup in the pot with an hand blender until creamy and smooth.
- Finally, serve this hot soup and enjoy with your loved ones.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here