Spinach peri peri paneer wrap is your go-to option for a quick meal. With the goodness of spinach and paneer this wrap is a combination of not only tasty but also delicious. You can have it as a part of any major meal, be it breakfast or dinner. This wrap will never disappoint.
We all know that paneer is a rich source of protein in vegetarian diets and is loaded with goodness of calcium and phosphorus. Spinach on the other hand is a rich source of micronutrients such as potassium, calcium and magnesium. It is also a rich source of Vitamin A and includes beta carotene.
When these two powerful ingredients are combined the result becomes highly nutritious and delicious.
Also try how to make tawa paneer frankie!
Let’s get started with the recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients to make spinach peri peri paneer wrap
To make spinach chapati:
Wheat flour:2 cups
Spinach puree: 1 cup
Salt: a pinch
Water: as needed
To make peri-peri masala:
Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Cinnamon powder: ¼ tsp
Garlic powder:1 tsp
Ginger powder: ½ tsp
Oregano: 1 tsp
(You can also purchase the peri-peri masala from market and then use in the recipe)
To make paneer filling:
Paneer: 300 gms (diced)
Garlic: 1 tsp (chopped)
Green chilies: 1-2 (sliced and chopped)
Onion: 1 big (chopped)
Bell peppers: 1 cup (chopped)
Sweet corn: ½ cup
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Salt: to taste
For the wrap:
Onion- 1 small (sliced)
Method of preparation:
To make Spinach chapati:
- Take a mixing bowl and add wheat flour, spinach puree and salt. Mix all the ingredients well. Start kneading the dough by adding water in stages. Knead the dough for a few minutes until firm. Cover the dough with a cloth and keep aside.
- Now, divide the dough into rolls and roll into a circle with the help of a rolling pin.
- Furthermore, heat a tawa on medium heat and place the spinach chapati on it. Cook from both the sides until brown and your spinach chapati is ready!
To make peri peri paneer:
- Firstly, to make peri peri masala, add all the dry spices in a small bowl. Mix and toss well. (You can also increase the quantity of spices and store this peri peri mix for your next use).
- Take a non-stick pan, and heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium heat. Add onions, garlic and green chilies and sauté for a few seconds.
- Furthermore, add bell peppers and corns to this and stir well. Sauté all the ingredients well for 1 minute and add peri peri mix, salt and lemon juice to the vegetables.
- Immediately, add diced paneer cubes to the mixture and toss well. Make sure to cover all the sides of the paneer with the mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Your peri-peri paneer mixture is ready!
To make Spinach peri peri paneer wrap:
- Now, take the prepared spinach chapati, and spread the lettuce leaves, tomatoes and onions on it.
- Immediately after that, add the peri-peri paneer filling to this and close the wrap by flapping or you can make a roll!
Pro-tip: You can serve this delicious spinach peri-peri paneer wrap with garlic dip, or tomato chutney!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here