Everybody especially kids loves rolls. This tawa paneer frankie roll recipe is super easy to make with easily available ingredients at home. This is perfect to serve for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks also. Once, you try this paneer frankie roll recipe, it will become your favorite.
It is one of the popular Indian street-food. These delicious golden brown parathas can be rolled up with a layer of chutney, paneer and vegetable filling, and also all the toppings that you want.
How about you try this tawa paneer frankie roll and surprise your loved ones with its taste and mouth-watering flavors as well? So, let’s go through this recipe step by step!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- All purpose flour/maida-1 cup
- Whole wheat flour-1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil-1 tsp
- Ghee-1.5 tsp
For paneer mixture:
- Ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala-1/2 tsp
- Paneer, diced-1 cup
- Chopped corinader-1 tbsp
- Oil-2 tsp
- Mint and coriander chutney-1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, in a mixing bowl, add maida, wheat flour, salt, oil and mix well.
- Secondly, after mixing, add the required amount of water to knead the dough.
- Now, after the dough becomes smooth in texture, take small amount of dough in your hand and make a round ball of it. Next, sprinkle dry flour on the rolling board and roll that ball into circular flat thin chapati with the help of roller.
- Furthermore, heat a tawa and put the chapati on the tawa. When cooked from one side, flip it to the other side and also put some ghee on the both sides to cook them.
- Next, heat oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic paste, onion, tomato, capsicum and also saute them.
- After sautéing, add spices such as salt, red chili powder, chaat masala, coriander and garam masala powder in the pan and mix again.
- Next, add 1/4 cup of water in the mixture and let it cook for 30 seconds. Now, add paneer cubes in the pan and mix well again and also garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Lastly, take the cooked chapati and apply green chutney on one side, add the paneer mixture and sliced raw onions and make it into a roll.
- Finally, enjoy it with your loved ones!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here