Salads are the best way to eat colorful, nutrient-dense foods. They are simple, delicious, and filling. You can give a different type of taste and flavors to your salads by making some changes to them. So, if you are craving light and refreshing salad then here is the recipe for sprout paneer salad. It is so delicious and nutrient-dense salad. Also, it contains protein, fibers, vitamins, and minerals. It is low in carbohydrates so helps you in weight loss.
INGREDIENTS OF SPROUT PANEER SALAD:
- 2 tbsp moong sprouts
- 1.5 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- 1tbsp grated carrot
- 1tbsp grated beetroot
- Some chopped coriander leaves
- ½ cup paneer chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
PREPARATION METHOD OF SPROUT PANEER SALAD:
At first, microwave mung sprouts for 30 seconds.
Add onion, tomato, carrot, beetroot, coriander, and paneer.
Finally add pepper, salt, and lime juice into it and mix well.
Mix all the ingredients and your sprout paneer salad is ready.
STEPS TO SPROUT MOONG BEANS:
- At first wash the mung beans properly 3-4 times.
- Put the rinsed mung beans into a clean bowl and pour the filtered water up to 2-3 inches above the beans.
- Then close the bowl with a lid and soak for 8 hours at room temperature.
- After 8 hours, mung beans become swollen then drain the water.
- Properly rinse the beans with clean water.
- Again keep the soaked beans in a bowl and cover it with a lid for 1-2 days in a dark place at room temperature.
- After a day sprouts start to grow and in two days sprouts will grow properly.
- And your healthy and hearty sprouted mung beans are ready to eat.
The duration of sprouting may vary depending upon the quality of beans, weather, and temperature.
Benefits of sprouted mung beans:
- It has anti-cancer properties
- Reduces cholesterol and protects against heart diseases.
- Helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Diabetic friendly.
- Easy to digest.
- Contain great quality plant protein.
Sprouted mung beans are better than raw mung beans because germinating beans reduce the phytic content of mung by 76%.
Hope you like the recipe.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here