The Baked salmon fish recipe is one of the easiest recipes for making in dinners and yet the most delicious and flavourful. You need very few ingredients for making this recipe like salmon fillets, lemon butter sauce, and herbs. It takes very less time in cooking. Baked salmon can be served with soo many side dishes.
Ingredients for making Baked salmon fish:
Salmon fillets – 4
Butter melted – 2 tbsp
Lemon juice – ½ tbsp
Garlic cloves minced – 3
Salt – as per taste
Black pepper – 1 tsp
Parsley finely chopped – 1 tsp
Dill finely chopped – 1 tsp
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Then take a small bowl, add butter and lemon and mix.
- Now place salmon in the baking dish and apply butter mix all over by brushing.
- Then, spread garlic, salt, and pepper and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked properly.
- Finally, garnish it with parsley and serve.
Salmon selection tips:
Wild salmon is best for making this dish. You have to clean the fish properly before cooking to remove pollutants, antibiotics, and various toxins from it. Also, wild salmon contains more nutrients, better texture, a brilliant hue, and good flavor.
The recommended variety for making salmon is king, sockeye, and coho. They are available according to season.
Most important thing is to choose fillets that are bright pink and marbled.
Also, you can choose frozen salmon in place of fresh frozen.
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here
For more recipes: Click here