Coconut oats is a nourishing breakfast option for people of all ages. Coconut helps in boosting your immunity and increases your energy levels. The coconut oats recipe has the goodness of oats and coconut both in a single dish so, what else do you want? We can quickly prepare this recipe when you are craving something sweet or filling. You can have this coconut oats recipe as your dessert. On any occasion or celebration you can make this recipe.
Ingredients for Coconut oats recipe:
Instant Oats – 1 cup
Coconut shredded – 2 tbsp
Coconut milk – 1 cup
Honey – 2 tbsp
Pistachios – 4
Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
Sea salt – a pinch
Strawberry sliced– ½ cup
Water – 1 cup
- Firstly, take a big bowl and put instant oats, coconut milk, vanilla extract, sea salt, and water into the bowl. Mix it properly and soak overnight or up to 7-8 hours.
- After soaking take out the bowl and transfer the prepared mixture into the serving bowl.
- Then, add honey on the top.
- Finally, add strawberries, pistachios, and coconut flakes to the mixture. Serve it chilled.
You can also add fruits of your choice.
You can store this for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you are using steel-cut oats, then you have to add more water and soak for more time.
Benefits of coconut:
- It provides instant energy.
- Rich in fibers and low in carbohydrates so helps control blood sugar range.
- Coconut water is rich in antioxidants and prevents cell damage in the body.
- It also reduces the risk of cancer in the body.
- Coconut contains cytokinins, kinetin, and trans-zeatin which show anti-aging effects in the body.
- It helps in the treatment of throat infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infection, and many diseases because they have antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic properties.
- Coconut helps in reducing abdominal fat also.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here