Oven Roasted Mushrooms and Veggies – absolutely the easiest way to roast mushrooms, Potatoes, cauliflower, tomatoes and garlic Italian style. Simple and delicious.
I have tried such a simple recipe today. Roasted mushrooms and veggies, that’s it! I roast veggies and When done it really came out so delicious with power of flavours. This time I chose to use delicious mushrooms, Potatoes, cauliflower, and tomatoes.
I also added loads of garlic here they roast very nicely. These oven roasted Mushrooms and veggies taste so heavenly and can be consumed with Bread loafs or Roti or Paratha.
- 200g baby potatoes halved
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 large eggplant/Brinjal
- 400g button mushrooms trimmed
- 4-5 baby carrots, trimmed
- 8-10 Garlic cloves
- Olive oil 2 tbs
- 1 orange, rind finely grated,
- Mustard Sauce 2 tsp
- 50gm cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Toasted flaked almonds & chopped parsley, to serve
METHOD OF COOKING
- Preheat oven at 230°C for 15mins . Put potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil, boil gently 5 minutes. Drain well
- Roast Garlic cloves in olive oil before adding other veggies into the pan.
- Cut capsicum and eggplant into 3cm pieces. Place into a roasting pan and add potatoes. Combine mushrooms and carrots in another large roasting pan. Spray all vegetables well with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place pan with potatoes on top shelf and mushrooms underneath, roast for 20 minutes, turn all the vegetables and roast a further 15 minutes, or until golden and tender
- Transfer all vegetables to a large platter. Whisk olive oil, orange rind, mustard, italian seasoning and salt and pepper together, then pour over the roasted vegetables. Crumble over cheese. Scatter over almonds and parsley.
If you do not have Italian seasoning you can use equal amounts of basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. This recipe is so easy to make and store! Just refrigerate in an airtight container and it’ll stay fresh for up to a week.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here