Spinach mango bowl is one of the easiest ways to eat the rainbow in the diet. As you know, as much as our plate is full of colors, it is as high in nutrients. Nutritionists suggest eating a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet to have multiple health benefits. Salads are the easiest method to add variety to your diet. Spinach mango bowl is a simple and delicious salad. You can add or remove some ingredients according to your choice. It has soo many health benefits, which are given at the end of the recipe.
Ingredients for Spinach mango bowl:
Baby Spinach – 2 cups
Cashew halves – ¼ cup
Mango sliced – 1 large
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Lime juice – 1 tbsp
Honey – 2 tbsp
Mozzarella cheese – 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Firstly we prepare the dressing for the salad. For this, take a bowl, add olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper and mix well.
Now put spinach, mango, and cashews in another bowl and pour your dressing over them.
Combine all the ingredients well until the dressing gets coated over all the ingredients.
Finally, add some mozzarella cheese at the top and serve.
Benefits of spinach mango bowl:
- Spinach is rich in antioxidants, iron, potassium, and vitamins A, K, C, and B. So, it is good for eyes and bones health.
- Olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in healthy fats.
- Limes contain vitamins C, B, A, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, and magnesium and are a source of fiber.
- Honey is also rich in antioxidants and helps in reducing stress.
- Cashews have iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese and are rich in proteins. They are good for the heart and eye health.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here