Oats dry fruits laddu recipe is prepared in quick and simple steps as mentioned in the recipe given below , oats dry fruit laddus are full of nutrients, vitamins and mineral supplements .
As well as, Oats dry fruits laddu maintains weight and good for eye health.
Oats dry fruit laddu is made from nuts and jaggery so is good to boost immunity as well as,
It taste same as the dry fruits laddus and besides this it is very easy to make and can be store for long
Oats laddus can be kept for longer and is full of energy to eat in the morning as well as in the night
Despites this, oats laddus are very very good sweet for festivals and to make yourself protected against diabetes
Currently ,Oats plays very important role in our day to day life as doctors advices to take oats instead of taking daliya, khichdi etc as Oats fulfil all beneficial requirements of a metabolism
These delicious healthy oats laddu scores a 10/10 on the nutrient scoreboard, as fibre-rich oats help lower cholesterol while jaggery and sesame seeds boost your iron levels.
Ingredients for Oats dry fruit laddus
- Powdered oatmeal
- Dry fruits
- Desiccated coconut
- Jaggery powder/palm sugar/sugar
- Firstly,Heat a pan and dry roast oatmeal flour for 10 minutes on low flame
- Keep stirring to avoid burning the flour.
- Then,add ghee to it and mix well.
- Now,add the dry fruits and desiccated coconut.
- Turn off the heat and Add powdered jaggery or sugar as per your choice.
- Mix it well for few minutes using a steel spoon.
- Make equal sized laddoo or balls out of it before the mixture will cool completely.
- Store ladoos in an airtight container.
- You can also add 2 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds or khus-khus or roasted and ground peanuts in the recipe for a change.
- Also, In that case you need to adjust the sweetness by adding extra sugar if needed.
- Therefore this recipe is completely different and easy so add sugar,ghee,amount and varieties of dry fruits according to your wish.
Nutritive values (Per laddu)
|100 K Cal
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here