Oats IceCream is an amazing dessert and also Oats healthy grain on the earth. This helps include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, and a reduced risk of heart disease. This healthy form of ice – cream can be enjoyed with the flavor of vanilla cream and coconut over it.
Oats and vanilla ice cream are completely satisfying as it has low carbs. The texture is soft, smooth, and creamy, perfect to scoop into a bowl or cone. It’s pleasantly sweet, without any nutty.
Ingredients for Oats IceCream
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 7-8 tablespoons of sugar or Stiva
- 5-6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- Topping – nuts, strawberries
- Firstly Take one cup of oats in a bowl and add 1 cup of milk into it. keep this for 2-3 hrs.
- After some time Strain the milk from the stainer milk is extra. Now again strain the milk from muslin Cloth.
- Pur this milk in pan and Cook at medium flame.
- Take a another pan add 1 cup of milk in a pan and stair it continuously so that milk will not burnt. If it burns it will give a bitter taste. See milk becomes Thicker. Now off the flam.
- Take butter 5-6 tablespoons at room temperature.Take mixy and blend the butter in it, it will become in paste form.
- keep this in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. It will become frozen. Crush the butter with a spoon.
- Add 7-8 teaspoons of sugar to it and blend it now. Now again keep it in the refrigerator and break it now with a spoon.
- Now add that milk half and blend it, again and again, do the same.
- It becomes a very creamy texture paste.Add vanilla syrup mixed it properly.
- Now pour this better in the box and set in the refrigerator for overnight . check in the morning it will be ready to eat and you can enjoy it.
- You can add a topping like strawberry, nuts, etc. According to your taste preference.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here