It’s very easy to make Papaya Fruit Punch. I love smoothies for breakfast because they are so refreshing, nourishing, and delicious. This smoothie contains nourishing tropical fruit and tastes amazing. Nowadays everyone what to be fit so this papaya fruit punch is the best option for breakfast or cork tiles.
Papaya Nutritional facts-Two cups of fresh papaya chunks (245 grams) have 124calories and 4.5 grams of fiber. Papaya is rich in vitamins A and C with lots of health benefits to offer.
On a hot summer day, a cool and flavorsome glass of papaya juice can make your heart leap with joy. Papaya can be a miracle fruit for you if you are trying your heart and soul to get into shape.
The following nutrition information is provided by the USDA for 1 cup (145g) of raw papaya sliced into one-inch cubes
learn how to make Easy to make Rose Smoothie in 2 mins
Pear Nutrition Facts
Pears are nutrient-dense fruits. A medium-sized pear contains approximately a hundred calories and is fat-free. Pears are a rich source of dietary fiber. A medium-sized pear provides about fifteen percent of the daily copper requirement.
Ingredients to make Papaya Fruit Punch
2 cups papaya cubes
1 cups pear cubes
Add hug curds
Also, add ½ of almond or coconut milk
2 table spone of mixed seeds
1 table spone of honey or you can add 2 dates in it
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
Mint leaves 2pcs for garnishing
Preparation for Easy to make Papaya Fruit Punch:
1. Wash both fruits well.
2. Cut both the fruits and Remove seeds from both fruits.
3 Received the covering of the fruits properly.
4. Pour coconut or almond milk with chopped papaya and pear in a blender and blend them well, until it form a smooth paste . Also, Add all the 1 tablespoon of honey, and a pinch of salt, and lemon juice in it.
6. Run the mixier again until everything blends properly.
7. Pour in glass with crushed ice.
8. Garnish the smoothie with the mint leaf. you can enjoy this drink
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here