Raw banana sabzi is the dish of south India. This dish is very simple to make also. Green bananas are full of fiber with are good for people with digestive and bowel problems.
It is loaded with potassium, which acts as a vasodilator. Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure levels. It is a powerhouse of nutrients, that works effectively for diabetics. It enables slow release in sugar.
Raw banana sabzi is especially beneficial for people with IBS and constipation. It can be steamed, boiled, stir-fried, batter-fried, deep-fried, mashed and curried, and also be used as a stuffing, in salads or in dips. In Kerala, you can also find chips made of raw bananas.
2)2 Tsp of oil
3)1 ½ tsp of Mustard seeds
4)`1 ½ tsp of urad ki dal
5) 5 curry leaves
6) Kashmiri red chilies
7)1/2 tsp turmeric powder
8) 1tsp of grated coconut
- Take raw banana put them in the pressure cooker add water into it and cook it till 4 whistles.
- Now allow the steam to escape from the cooker and take banana and leave it to cool down .
- Peel the banana and cut into small slices and keep it aside.
- Take a non stick pan pour oil in it and let it heat it then add musterd seeds will crackle and saute it at medium flam .Then add urad dal and it will crackle also and saute it also.
- Now add curry cleave and it crackle and saute it .then add salt ,red chillies and turmeric and mix them all.
- Then add banana slices into it and mixed them properly leave it for few minintes and
- Then addgrated coconut over it and mixed it.
- Now you can enjoy this Yummy banana dish which is full of nutrition .
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here