Anjeer is made of dried figs. Anjeer date barfi contains nuts that do not contain sugar. For sweetness, we will add dates in it a small amount mixed it with nuts, and crush coconut you can add it according to your preference. This Anjeer dated barfi is great this Diwali. It contains low fat which helps in weight loss.
- ¾ cup fig dried and chopped
- ¾ cup chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 5 tablespoons of water
- ¾ cup of almonds and pista chopped
- ⅛ tablespoon of cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- 9 tablespooon coconiuts powder
- 1 tablespoon of gheeHow to make Dry Fruit Modak under 10 mins
Methods to make Anjeer Barfi and Dates
- Firstly Take Chopped Almond and Pista in the bowl mixed them all. Then roasted them all in pan together.
- Take another pan add chopped date and fig in the pan and add water to it.
- Gradually water gets evaporate and it will becomes soft.
- Also add 1 tablespoon of ghee in the pan . So that now it will not get too much stick with the pan. Later on also add nuts mixture , cardamon powder ,cinnamon powder als coconut powder keep staring the mixture and see all get mix properly.
- After some time when the better looks too sticky also add some nuts in it . keep staring it so that paste does not get stick to pain and mixted the nuts propely in it.
- Placed butter paper in the tray also apply a little bit of oil in it. Place the better paper in the tray so that it get set on it . Later on place this in the referginter for over night .Next morning you can cut in small pieces .
- So you can now can sever it in plate and enjoy this yummy barfi.
- Eat only 1 or 2 pcs in the day.
- Tip – Store this for only 5 days. Do not make so much that it will get waste and do notloos it freshness.
- Tips- Pls use nonstick pan for this other wised this will gets too much stick with the pan .
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here