Pakora is a popular Indian fried snack. It is also called pakoda, pakodi, bhajiya, or bhajji. When thinking of pakoras, People think of a quiet evenings during the monsoon season sitting back and enjoying this treat with a hot cup of masala chai. In this article we will give a twist to these Pakoras.
These keto Pakora are as tasty as your normal Besan pakora. Trust me !! These crispy cauliflower and Onion Pakoras are coated in an Indian spiced batter with a twist of almond flour and fried until crisp and golden.
You can also try our Other Various keto recipes by clicking on this Button Below
- 250 grams Onions and Cauliflower (Cut as per your preference) You can also use Paneer to make the Keto pakora
- 2 Egg
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2 Tsp Kasuri Meth/Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- 2 Tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Chopped green chillies few
- Chopped corriander/cilantro 1/2cup
- Salt to Taste
- Oil for Deep Frying
METHOD OF PREPARING KETO PAKORA
- Mix the half the kashmiri chilli powder with the half tumeric, all the garam masala and some salt (about 1/2 tsp) and mix it all to create a dry rub.
- Individually dab the Vegetable pieces in the spice mix and coat well. Else mix all of it together in a bowl so the paneer is well coated.
- To make the batter crack the eggs in a bowl and mix with some salt, the rest of the chilli powder and turmeric, kasuri methi, green chillies, corriander and mix well. Then add in the Almond flour one by one at a time till the mixture is nice and thick like a batter.
- Dip the Onions and Cauliflower in the batter and then deep fry. Cook till the batter is nice and golden brown.
- Your Pakoras are ready to serve.
- Serve them hot and with some Keto green chutney Or Keto Sauce
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here