This is gluten-free cucumber sushi rolls are so easy and quick to make and they are such a colorful and pretty appetizer. Filled with fresh veggies and seasoned cream cheese.
Cucumber is considered a good source of nutritious fiber. Combination cream and sauce is a mixture of cream cheese, sriracha and garlic powder. The creaminess works awesome with the fresh veggies and the sriracha adds just the right amount of heat. Stir the ingredients together until combined and smooth.
What are the Ingredient easy to make sushi rools?
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 4 ounces smoked salmon ( Cutting it small and thin slices so that it get rolled easily)
- 2 carrot sticks cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds for sprinkling
How to prepare easy to make cucumber sushi rolls?
- Firstly Trim the ends off the cucumbers, then use a vegetable peeler to slice the cucumber into thin flat strips. Continue until you reach the center of the cucumbers. Then flip it over and repeat. You can discard the first skin peel and should have about 8-12 strips per cucumber.
2. Take a small bowl mix the cream cheese with the sriracha and ginger powder and stir until well combined and smooth.
3. Then make rolls, lay the cucumber slices down, spread the cream cheeses mixture on top.
4. Then place the smoked salmon, carrot sticks, red pepper sticks, and avocado slices on the top half of the cucumber slice.
5. Carefully roll the cucumber slices tightly. So that it does not open.
6. Place them upright on a plate and sprinkle sesame seeds on top to make rest like this.
7. Finally you can enjoy the yummy sushi cucumber role.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here