Zucchini Pancakes are the perfect way to enjoy the perfect vegetable, zucchini! Shredded zucchini. These light and fluffy hotcakes are easy to make and full of nutrition. It has high fiber content and a low-calorie count. Then they have a nice crispy texture from outside with a soft texture from inside. Also, they are great for quick dinner and breakfast.
Zucchini is packed with many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They have high fiber content and a low calorie count. Fiber plays an important role in digestion and may limit the likelihood of suffering from a variety of GI issues.
Then are rich in vitamin B6. Research suggests that this vitamin can help with regulating blood glucose. Then vitamins may even play a protective role against diabetes.
What are the Ingredients need for Zucchini Pancakes?
- 700g Zucchini greeted
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp flour
- black pepper according to the taste
- salt accoring to the taste
- ½ of chopped onion
- vegetable oil
How to prepare Zucchini Pancakes ?
- Firstly Wash the zucchini so that all the dirt gets removed. Then divide the zucchini in two-part and now grate them without removing the top layer.
- Thirdly add salt according to your taste and mix it well. After that leave it for 10 mins again mix it.
- Then squeeze the zucchini water from the zucchini. After that keep this aside in the separate plate.
- Now take a bow and break 3 eggs into it . Also add salt and wished it now add zucchini in it mix in it add oregano and garlic and mix it well.
- After that add 4 tablespoon flour and grated onion in it and mix it well now.
- Then take a nonstick pan applied oil on it and put the better on the nonstick pan and make pancake .
- Finally heat the zucchini pancake from both sides till it becomes golden brown.
- Now you can enjoy the Zucchini Pancakes with mint chute and tea in the breakfast.
What are the nutrition facts of zucchini pancake?
Per Serving: 197 calories
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here