Rolls are quite popular across India and they are often a favorite snack, or suitable for lunch or dinner as well. The rolls are very easy to pack and carry and you can also take it to office or prepare it for your picnics or day trips. Here is homemade chicken roll recipe for you.
Chicken Roll is a delectable North Indian recipe made using wheat flour, stir-fried chicken and also a variety of vegetables with Indian spices rolled into a paratha. You can also utilize your leftover parathas or chapatis in making this chicken roll recipe.
This recipe is a must-try recipe for all chicken lovers. So, let’s have a look at the recipe!
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Total time: 1 h 15 mins-1 h 20 mins
- Coriander leaves (chopped)-1 tbsp
- Onion, chopped-1/2
- Capsicum, chopped-1/2
- Ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
- Chicken, boneless-1/2 cup
- Tomato, chopped-1 small
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Chaat masala-1 tsp
- Oil (to shallow fry)
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, take a bowl and add chicken, ginger-garlic paste and salt in it. Mix them well and let it marinate for an hour.
- Secondly, heat oil in a pan and once the oil is hot, add marinated chicken strips in it and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now, add chopped onion, capsicum and tomatoes in it and also add salt as per your taste. Mix everything well and saute for around 5 to 7 minutes and take out the chicken after it is well cooked on both sides and keep it aside.
- Lastly, take the chapati or paratha place 3-4 tbsp chicken mixture in the middle of the it. Also, sprinkle some chaat masala on the top and form a roll.
- Finally, serve them hot with chutney of your choice.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here