We all crave for something delicious and wholesome. Something that is not only tasty but also super easy and quick to make. Cheesy rice bowl is the answer to all your cravings. This wholesome rice bowl with richness of cheese and vegetables can be a perfect option for your lunch or dinner.
This recipe can be made with your choice of ingredients and you can modify accordingly. How much vegetables are too much? Well, worry not, you can add as much vegetables and as much variety of vegetables that you want as per your taste.
Cheesy rice bowls are not only liked by children but also cherished by adults.
Also try how to make herb rice with paneer manchurian!
Let’s start with the recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serving: 2 bowls
Ingredients to make Cheesy Rice bowl
Rice (basmati)-2 cups (soaked and boiled)
Garlic- 2-3 cloves (chopped)
Onion-1 big (chopped)
Tomato- 1 big (chopped)
Bell peppers-1 cup (chopped)
Coriander leaves-1-2 tbsp (chopped)
Salt- as per taste
Olive oil- 2 tbsp
Cream cheese-2 tbsp
Black pepper-¼ tsp
Red chilli powder-¼ tsp
Garam masala-¼ tsp
Lettuce-3-4 big leaves (shredded)
Onion-1 medium (diced)
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, in a non-stick pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and add all the chopped vegetables (garlic, tomato, bell peppers, onions, peas or any other vegetable of your choice). Sauté vegetables well until soft and toss them together.
- Secondly, add all the dry spices of your choice and mix well.
- To this, add 2 cups of boiled rice and mix all the ingredients together.
- Now, for preparing the salad, take a bowl and add all the diced vegetables- onion, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, and lemon juice. Toss all the vegetables together by adding salt. Mix everything together, and your salad portion is ready.
- Now, take a deep bowl, and add the side of salad to it, layer it up with hot vegetable rice. Over it, add cream cheese (1-2 tbsp). Mix everything together and your cheesy rice bowl is ready to serve!
Pro tip: If you like eggs, you can top your cheesy rice bowl with a poached egg or egg scramble!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here