Chicken rara is flavorful, rich, creamy and tasty recipe which is loaded with all local ingredients which gives mouth watering fragrance as this recipe belongs to Punjabi’s, a part of Punjabi brothers.
As well as this recipe is very easily prepared in homes very quickly and fulfil all essential nutrients. Chicken provides lots of health benefits including, reducing weight, regulating blood pressure, best source of proteins, build muscles and so on , just try this recipe !
It gives important vitamins and mineral supplements involved in brain functions s well as it is very low in carbs
Ingredients for chicken rara recipe
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tej patta
- 1 badi ilaichi
- 1 tsp cumin (jeera)
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp garlic & garlic paste
- 1 chopped oinion
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- Firstly, take a bowl , whisk salt and yogurt together and then add chicken and marinate it well .
- Then put it aside for 1 hour.
- Secondly, heat the oil and add tej patta, jeera and badi ilachi and sauté
- Now, if seed looks brownish add onion and sauté
- Then, add ginger garlic paste and stir for 6 minutes
- Now, add turmeric, chili powder, all masalas and stirr
- Then , add marinade chicken and cook on high flame to medium till cooked properly stir few times
- Now, check and cook till tender
- Next, add tomatoes and red chilies and stir properly
- Finally, fry the chicken till pieces coated with the masala
- Lastly, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot yummy Chicken rara
Additionally, you can sqeeze lemon over it and chopped onion for best taste
And also you can eat this dish with makka and bajra rotis it give full taste like Punjabis
Use less oil , don’t take more oil while frying
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here