Curd sprout salad that you would definitely like to enjoy. For this, we have used a curd dressing which is made up with mint and yogurt, it is cooling and lip-smacking too. A sprout salad is said to be one of the best breakfast options for ones who what to be on a diet. Moong dal consist protein, which helps induce satiety. It gives a feeling of fullness, one naturally crave less and also stay away from mindless munching.
This sprout salad recipe is also a good source of fiber and plant-based antioxidants. The nutritional profile of dals gets increased by sprouting.
To visit 31 more types of salad recipes, you can visit this link:
Ingredients for curd sprout salad –
- 2 cups of sprouted moong dal
- 1/4 cup of chopped cucumbers
- One third cup of yellow bell peppers
- 1 by 3 cup of red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup of tomatoes
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2-3 tbsp pudina chutney
- One tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coriander for garnish
- Serving 1-2
- Take green moong dal on a plate or tray. Now pick and clean the beans to remove any husks or stones.
- After that rinse the dal in clean water properly.
- Add the rinsed dal in a bowl and immediately post that add water to cover them in the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and soak them overnight or for 8 hours.
- Next day the moong dal will swell. Now, drain the water. Rinse them with filtered water.
- Sprout the dal and let it sprout for about 1-2 days.
- Add some salt and pepper for taste.
- Throw in some coriander on top and enjoy fresh.
- Now take a large bowl after that add all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Give them a nice whisk.
- Also, throw in some coriander on it, if needed chill it for some time.
- Serve and enjoy immediately or later!
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here