Jowar vegetable chilla is extremely nutritious, wholesome and scrumptious to have in your breakfast, mid-morning or dinner snack which can satiate your hunger at any time.
When it comes to cooking something quick, there are many options to choose from. But one of them that definitely tops our list is the humble chilla. You can easily make this low-calorie chilla with few ingredients and satiate your hungry stomach in no time.
Jowar, which is also known as sorghum, is considered one of the healthiest ingredients that one can indulge in. This grain is known to have many health benefits like improving digestion, boosting immunity. It also improves heart health, controls blood sugar, and it can also help to improve your skin and hair as well.
There is no end to the variety of chillas. But if you want to give your regular chilla a high protein twist, then you have to try our Jowar vegetable chilla recipe. It is super easy to make and will perfectly satiate your cravings.
It is an indeed ideal recipe for all the weight watchers out there as it contains lots of protein and fibre. This helps to provide satiety to our stomach. So, let’s quickly dig into the recipe for this nutritious and delicious chilla.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Jowar vegetable chilla:
1 cup jowar flour
2 chopped small capsicum
1 chopped onion
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 chopped green chilli
red chilli powder(1/2)r
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp grated ginger
to taste Salt
Oil – 1 Tsp
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, take a bowl and add jowar flour, chopped capsicum, onion, tomato, green chilli and grated ginger in it.
- After mixing is done, add masalas like red chilli powder, pepper, salt and coriander powder and then add water in the bowl and mix it well with your hands.
- Also, make sure that the consistency is not too thin.
- Further, take a non-stick tawa and put batter on it and spread it.
- Now, put in some oil and cook from both sides.
- Lastly, cook at low flame till golden brown and crispy.
- Finally Jowar vegetable chilla is ready .
- Serve it with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here