Tandoori Gobhi is Beautifully crusted on the outside and moist-tender inside, this gorgeous preparation of whole spicy cauliflower will make a star centerpiece at any dinner party. This keto masterpiece is easy to make and guaranteed to impress your guests!
Whole roasted tandoori gobhi is a delicious, simple to make. Lets come over to our recipe.
- 1 Cauliflower/Gobhi head- medium size clean & rinse well
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder – adjust to taste
- Half teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala Powder- adjust to taste
- 2 tsp dried mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Himalayan pink salt- adjust to taste
- Fresh mint leaves lime wedges and green onions for garnish, optional.
- Put water in the Idli maker and heat it or you can use microwave oven for cooking.
- Now prepare cauliflower by rinsing under cold water and cut the outer leaves. Place it on the plate. Carefully insert the plate in the boiling water. Close the lid . And Steam it for 5-7 mins, and wait for 3-5 minutes and release leftover pressure.
- Now take the cauliflower out very gently & carefully. Let it cool down.
- Check the tenderness by simply pressing against thumb against it .
- Meanwhile combine all ingredients under marinade and whisk them well. Add 1 tablespoon of water to make it smooth paste.
- Gently move the cauliflower to the oven proof sheet. You can also prefer to use lightly oiled cast iron skillet.
- Gently slather the marinade paste to entire cauliflower. Use your fingers to spread it evenly and completely. Alternatively you can use the pastry brush.
- Set the oven to broil setting. Place the skillet of cauliflower under the broiler for about 5 minutes, or until its top gets beautifully golden brown. I highly recommend you put a timer and be nearby watching the oven/ broiler for this step as things can burn very quickly in broiler. Once it’s turned crisp golden brown, turn off the oven and carefully take the skillet out.
- Now CAREFULLY transfer the cooked cauliflower to a serving plate and garnish with a handful of fresh mint leaves, lime wedges. A little drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil will be great too. Enjoy your beautiful delicious creation.
Hope you will like our recipes…
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here