Lentil Pancake in a banana leaf are the best good or healthily life. This easy-to-make recipe is made with moong dal, asafoetida, besan . Add coriander leaves, green chili, yogurt, lemon juice, and seasonings. These Pancakes are tastes absolutely lovely, and is also a treat to the taste buds . Then banana leaf imparting its fragrance to the dish.
Easy to digest this interesting snack adds variety to your table. This snack is a healthy option for tea time or a picnic. It is also a great idea to carry along for road trips. You can pair this preparation with any kind of preferred chutneys or dips. Best suited will be either pudinas chutney or a tamarind dip.
Protein is a building block of bones, muscles, and skin. It can also curb your appetite because it keeps you feeling full longer than other nutrients do.
What are ingredients needed for Pancake in a banana leaf?
- 100 gm moong dal
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 4 green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon besan
- 2 pinch asafoetida
- 2 tablespoon curd
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 banana leave
How to make Lentil Pancake In A Banana Leaf?
- First take a bowl with water in it and soak dal in the bowl for about 3hours or overnight. then soaking the dal, drain out the water.
- Secondly take a blender and blend the soaked dal, curd, green chilies in it.
- Then add gram flour, asafoetida to the curd and blend again
- After that will form smooth paste.
- Then take banana leaves and grease them with oil.
- Put one spoon of the already prepared mixture on the leaf and cover it with another leaf and spread it properly.
- Take a tawa and roast the leaf on the tawa from both the sides until it turns brown.
- Finally serve hot with pudenda chutney or tea.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here