Kebabs are an absolute favourite of almost everyone. If you are a kebab lover, then you must try this paneer-chickpea kebab. It is a unique combination of flavours and deliciousness. This dish can be served as an appetizer or for your breakfast.
They are healthy and also super-easy to prepare at home. In addition, you don’t have to deep fry these kebabs. You can easily shallow fry or air fry them.
This dish is healthy and filled with the goodness of protein. Chickpeas are high in fiber and proteins and on the other hand, paneer is a rich source of calcium. It is prepared by combining boiled chickpeas, paneer, onions, coriander leaves and kasuri methi. It is a yummy recipe which gives you both taste and nutrition.
If you love dishes made of paneer then you should definitely try our paneer dalia upma. Paneer Dalia Upma
After trying these kebabs, I assure you that you will not regret your choice. So, without any due, let’s have a look at the recipe!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- Boiled chickpeas (Chole)-1 cup
- Crumbled Paneer-1 cup
- Coriander leaves-1 tbsp
- Kasuri methi (optional)-1 tbsp
- Gram flour-3-4 tbsp
- Salt, red chili, black pepper, chaat masala-as per your taste
Method to prepare Paneer chickpea kebab:
- Firstly, take boiled chickpeas and paneer in a bowl and mash them with the help of a ladle or spoon.
- Secondly, add onion, coriander leaves and kasuri methi in the bowl and mix it well.
- After the mixture is mashed and mixed, add all the spices as per your taste and mix it again.
- Next, take some mixture in your hand and make a circular patty with your hands and keep your kabab in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, take a pan and add some oil in it to shallow fry your kebabs.
- Lastly, place your kebabs in the pan and cook it from both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Finally, serve these delicious kebabs with chutney of your choice!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here