Paneer makhani pasta is a super easy and super delicious recipe that combines both Indian and Italian flavors. It is not your typical pasta but a past with a twist. A very tasty yet healthy twist. This pasta is made in paneer makhana sauce and we are totally in love with it.
Italian food is enjoyed by all and among that pasta is one of our favorites. With this being said, do you know, you can make your pasta super healthy by adding loads of veggies and protein sources such as paneer or tofu to it? Well, this recipe is all you need to make protein-rich pasta. And trust us, this will be enjoyed not only by the children but also by all the adults in the house.
We all know that paneer is a milk product that is loaded with the goodness of proteins. It not only provides you with protein but also gives you calcium. It is calorie-dense and therefore, generally after consuming paneer dishes, you might feel quite full.
Paneer makhani pasta is a wholesome dish and you can have it in any of your major meals. You can add your favorite vegetables to it and improvise the recipe as per your taste. In this recipe, we are adding, onions, tomato, broccoli, corns along with garlic. If you want to make the sauce richer, you can even add cashew-nuts to it which will not only add taste but make your sauce creamier.
Let’s start the recipe!
Preparation time: 5-7 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
If you are a chicken and pasta lover, then you need to try out this amazing Chicken pasta recipe!
Ingredients to make Paneer makhana pasta
Pasta (of your choice; we prefer penne)- 2 cups (boiled)
Paneer- 1 cup (small cubes)
Onion- 1 (medium; chopped)
Tomato- 3 (large; chopped)
Corns- ¼ cup (boiled)
Broccoli- ¾ cup
Ginger garlic paste- 2 tablespoons
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Dhaniya (coriander) powder- 1 tsp
Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)- 1 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Cream- 2 tbsp
Oil- 1 tsp
Butter- 1 tsp
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, Take a pan and heat oil in it. Then to this add onion and ginger garlic paste. Sauté well.
- Now, add tomatoes and cashews and to it. Cook until all ingredients become soft. Turn off the flame and set aside.
- When this mixture cools down, blend it to make a smooth paste.
- Further, in a pan, heat butter and add the blended paste to it. Then to this add all the spices and mix well. Moreover, Turn the flame to medium and cover the pan. Cook for about 10 minutes with occasional stirring.
- To this mixture, add crushed dried fenugreek leaves and mix well. Then add cream, paneer, broccoli and corns to the sauce and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Lastly, When the sauce is ready, add the boiled and drained pasta to the pan and mix well, making sure that the sauce covers the pasta entirely.
- Turn off the flame and serve your pasta hot!
You can add either oregano or chili flakes for garnishing as per your taste!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here