Sandwiches are everyone’s favorite. They are our go-to choice because not only are they easy to make but also can be made with a healthy version. Sandwiches never really disappoint and are loved by all irrespective of the age group. Here is Paneer corn spinach sandwich recipe for you.
Paneer corn spinach sandwich is quick to make and is super delicious. With the goodness of paneer, corn and spinach, this sandwich is loaded with nutrients. We all know that paneer is a good source of protein, and is also rich in calcium and phosphorus. On the other hand, spinach is a great source of vitamin A and potassium. All these ingredients together make an unmatchable combination of tasty and healthy.
Also, learn how to make Dahi Vegetable Sandwich!
Let’s dig right into the recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients to make Paneer corn spinach sandwich:
Bread slices: 4
Paneer: 100 grams (shredded)
Spinach: 1 cup (shredded)
Corns: ½ cup (cooked)
Garlic: 2 cloves (finely chopped)
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Red chili powder: ¼ tsp
Black pepper powder: ¼ tsp
Salt: to taste
Garam masala: ½ tsp
Chat masala: a pinch
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, heat oil in a non-stick pan and add garlic and chopped onions. Saute for a few seconds until the onions are translucent.
- Secondly, add chopped spinach and stir fry with onions for around 1 minute. Immediately, add corn and dry spices to the pan and mix everything while stirring.
- Now, add shredded paneer to the pan and mix everything well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Your filling for the sandwich is ready.
- Now, take the bread pieces and spread the paneer corn spinach mixture on top of the bread evenly. Cover it with another bread piece.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, and cook the sandwich from both the sides until golden brown.
- Repeat the above process to make more sandwiches!
Pro-tip: if you are a cheese lover, you can add a layer of slice of cheese or shredded cheese on the top paneer filling.
Serve it hot with tomato chutney or mint-coriander chutney!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here