Sabudana is one of the best thing which we have in fast , it is completely nutritious ,healthy and comprises all micros which our body needs.
Waffles are loaded with lots of energy and has a cooling effect on the body.
It is a best substitute of wheat as it is gluten free.
Also , Sabudana is high in potassium content.
Additional benefits of sabudana :
- Sabu dana comprises antioxidants that conceal fine lines and wrinkles.
- Also , Various dishes prepared from Sabu dana benefit females in pregnancy.
Prep: 20 minutes
servings : 4 waffles
cooking time : 10 minutes
Ingredients for sabudana waffles
- 1 cup soaked sabudana
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ cup crushed roasted peanuts
- Salt (as needed)
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ lime juice
- 3 tsp oil
Method of making sabudana waffles
- Firstly, wash and soak Sabu dāna for 4-6 hours
- Then, Rinse of the water and let it dry
- Afterward, in a bowl, add Sabu dana, chopped green chilies, ginger paste, mashed potatoes , crushed roasted peanuts, chopped coriander leaves, salt and lime juice
- Then , heat the waffle maker and grease with oil(upside and down)
- Cook the waffles till they are crispy from both sides
- Finally ,garnish with black pepper and coriander leaves and serve hot with peanut chutney
- Above all ,make sure to soak sabu dana for 4 hrs. prior to make waffles or tiki it is very important
- you can use black pepper powder to sprinkle rather then to use any masalas
- And you need properly boiled potatoes to blend mixture well otherwise it will not taste well
- And moreover , advice to take hot to enjoy its crunchiness
For more recipes: Click here
If you have issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here