Salads play an important role in a healthy body. Fresh cut fruits and vegetables mixed in herbs soothe add taste to our palates. All you would need to do is mix your favorite vegetables in curd and garnish with your preferred toppings on it. So here is veg salad with yogurt dip recipe for you.
This easy recipe is healthy and amazing to serve even on a regular course. Best for summers this recipe will keep you hydrated and cool within when the temperatures fill with a lot of nutrition.
What are Ingredients need for veg salad with yogurt dip at home?
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 medium Carrots
- 1 medium White Radish
- 4 Red Radish
- 8-10 leaves Ice lettuce
- 2 medium Cucumbers
- 4 cups Skimmed Milk Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
How to make this salad recipe t home?
- First wash the cherry tomatoes so that all dirt get washout& cut them into halves.
- Now peel carrots and radish , wash it so that all dirt get removed & cut it into finger sized pieces.
- Then clean mint leaves, wash and reserve some leaves for decoration and chop the remaining. Also peel & chop garlic finely. Also Wash red radish & chopped them small pieces.
- Wash lettuce leaves & soak in chilled water. Then peel cucumber and cut into finger sized pieces.
- After that hang skimmed milk yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess water. Now hang curd is ready to serv.
- Then sprinkle the sesame seeds lightly .
- Then combine thick yogurt with chopped mint, lemon juice, white sesame seeds & garlic. Mix thoroughly. Add salt according to taste and chill.
- After that wash the lettuce leaves and spread on a serving plate, arrange the prepared vegetables decoratively and serve with the chilled dressing.
- Finally the vegetable salad with dip is ready to serve.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here