Vegetable paneer oats is an easy to make recipe. It is also a healthy, tasty and a perfect dish to start your day with.
Have you ever tried oats with paneer and vegetables? Well, you may have tried the normal packet oats with instant masala. But this is much better than that. Adding paneer with vegetables is a plus as we all know that everything with paneer is delicious and the same goes for this recipe as well.
Oats are one of the healthiest breakfast cereal. It is packed with omega-3, magnesium, protein, potassium and dietary fibre which is really good for your digestion and provides your stomach with satiety.
In addition, paneer is everyone’s favorite. It is also a good source of calcium and protein and has a smooth milky flavor. I assure you that you will love this dish with all your heart. It is a perfect combination of paneer, oats and vegetables of your choice also.
So, let’s start with the recipe of this deliciously good dish!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for vegetable paneer oats:
Paneer-8-10 small pieces
Peas- 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves, for garnishing
Salt as per taste
Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Firstly, in a pan, put oil and heat it.
- Now, add vegetables, green chilli and paneer in the pan and also saute them for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, add 1 cup of water in the pan and the salt, coriander powder as well and boil for 1 minute.
- After boiling for 1 minute, add the oats in the pan and also mix well.
- Now, keep stirring the oats till the water has evaporated to avoid any lumps and the oats have cooked nicely.
- Finally, serve hot with coriander leaves garnishing.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here